Etsy Front Page

Hip Hip Hooray!

CircularAccessories made the front page on Etsy today!
Thanks to RightAsRainCreations, who makes lovely handmade lotions and cards, for making such a lovely blue and yellow themed treasury, which grabbed the attention of Etsy's administration and landed the front page.



This was the original curated list. Of course by the time I visited the front page, some of the items had been sold already and the alternates were added to the front page.





Here is a view of the front page this evening.




There's my blue and yellow camellia pocket mirror. It is so happy amongst these other beautiful selections.



I am extremely happy to make the front page today. Thanks RightAsRainCreations and thanks Etsy for making my day :)

8 comments:

Julia said...

I saw you up there- congrats! I love your stuff so much, just saving up a little money so I can buy some of your great shirts! So glad I found your blog- it's so colorful.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on landing the first page! I tagged your blog as one of my faves. Now you get to choose your top 5 blogs! Tag, you're it!

Cindy Powers said...

Congratulations on making the front page:) Beautiful work.

Kathleen J. said...

Congrats on the front page. I just read through your blog. You show off some wonderful artists and items.

SylviaV said...

Woohoo! Congratulations :D

Brezomayo Designs said...

congrats on the front page!!!! you deserve it your stuff is amazing!!! i found you on etsy. I'm new to blogging and thought i would say hi!

Jennifer said...

I love your creations! I am toying with the dandelion or puffer fish right now for my little one! Congrats on the front page of etsy!

Sandra Eileen said...

Congrats on your inclusion in this beautiful treasury, I loved the blue and yellow combo.