Etsy Front Page

Hip Hip Hooray!

CircularAccessories made the front page on Etsy today!
Thanks to RightAsRainCreations, who makes lovely handmade lotions and cards, for making such a lovely blue and yellow themed treasury, which grabbed the attention of Etsy's administration and landed the front page.



This was the original curated list. Of course by the time I visited the front page, some of the items had been sold already and the alternates were added to the front page.





Here is a view of the front page this evening.




There's my blue and yellow camellia pocket mirror. It is so happy amongst these other beautiful selections.



I am extremely happy to make the front page today. Thanks RightAsRainCreations and thanks Etsy for making my day :)

8 comments:

minecreations said...

I saw you up there- congrats! I love your stuff so much, just saving up a little money so I can buy some of your great shirts! So glad I found your blog- it's so colorful.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on landing the first page! I tagged your blog as one of my faves. Now you get to choose your top 5 blogs! Tag, you're it!

Cinderelish said...

Congratulations on making the front page:) Beautiful work.

Cozy said...

Congrats on the front page. I just read through your blog. You show off some wonderful artists and items.

SylviaV said...

Woohoo! Congratulations :D

Brezomayo Designs said...

congrats on the front page!!!! you deserve it your stuff is amazing!!! i found you on etsy. I'm new to blogging and thought i would say hi!

Beebee Mod™ said...

I love your creations! I am toying with the dandelion or puffer fish right now for my little one! Congrats on the front page of etsy!

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

Congrats on your inclusion in this beautiful treasury, I loved the blue and yellow combo.