Summer Sailing

The theme this week seems to be nautical. I was delightfully surprised to find I had been featured in Big Daddy Sea Shell's blog.

She chose my fish and whale prints to feature, as well as some really cool fish prints and ceramic dishes.
Later on this afternoon, I was even more surprised to find my At Sea women's long sleeve top featured on the front page of Etsy.


This fabulous list was currated by phantomwise.


I checked out her shop and just fell in love with this print.

Rainy Day Lovebirds is a mixed media painting that can be purchased in print form from her etsy shop. She has a July birthday coming up just like me :)

3 comments:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

aw, I love lovebirds too

and congrats on being featured everywhere!

Gwen Pentland said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my fish feature! You definitely deserved to be included.

sara girlscantell said...

wow. i had to go and mark phantomwise as a favorite. beautiful discovery!