Tag! I'm it!

I was wondering if this would happen to me and thanks to , Sewlutions I've been tagged!
What is tagging you might ask. Well, it is a sort of 'get to know you' game that bloggers play. Now on to the

Rules:

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

Here are 7 Random things about myself:

1. I love football. I am a huge LSU and Saints fan. Usually disappointed by the Saints, last year was a great success for both teams. I feel a Super Bowl appearance is in our future.

2. I must have at least 2 or more drink options available at all times. I drink coffee all day and mix it up with coke, juice, water, milkshakes, smoothies...

3. I have 7 cats and 1 dog. I have a hard time turning away a stray animal

4. I have broken my arm, my hand, 2 toes and had stitches twice (not including my c-section)

5. I am a packrat. My grandmother was one too and when she passed away, who do you think collected 91 years worth of her addiction? Needless to say, I am running out of storage room.

6. I have traveled to 18 states, Mexico and various Caribbean islands but have not made it across an ocean yet. Italy and Greece are in my top spots to visit one day!

7. I am very shy and wish I was more confident and outgoing.

Now onto tagging 7 others.

Pepperina Press

Supastarr

Art of Andrew Daniel

Jessica Torrant

Crazy in Louisiana

Bugs and Fishes

Draw the Girl

2 comments:

Kerry and Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your "secrets" I am a pac-rat, too. I think it is genetic! That's part of why we had to open our studio!
Rachel

Sewlutions' World said...

I'm am also shy and a packrat, but try very hard not to be.