Mod Pod Tote


Today I screen printed my first tote bag. This was so much fun. They are perfect for keeping in the car for grocery trips. I hate collecting all of those plastic bags that I can't manage to throw out. Now I can use my tote to carry my items in.



I love patterns, especially those found in nature. I created this funky pattern from pod flowers that I drew. I used bright summer colors for the print and then printed my logo on the inside.

They come in bright green and blue as well as bold red and blue.










I rolled them up in little bundles with some matching raffia ribbon. I made some pod flower buttons to match for each set. I listed them for sale in my Etsy store and will be coming up with some new designs soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute idea! There's nothing like a good bag!

Gwen Pentland said...

These are too cute! I also love patterns. I am always looking for pattern in nature. Bark on trees, the way wind moves prairie grasses, flower petals, you name it. Plus, tote bags for the store are the wave of the future!

Sherry said...

I love these!

becca.elpy said...

These are so nice and matching! Great work!

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

These are fantastic! I love the patterns and the colors, they're just great.

And environmentally-aware... can't beat that :)